This release was distributed to current SAM customers between 3/29/2018 - 4/1/2018
Included in this release:
Contacting our team is easier than ever with the Support Widget:
Now when you click the Support button, a widget will appear in the lower left corner. Use this widget to submit a ticket to the SAM team without having to leave the page you're working on.
Reply directly to support emails:
Gone are the days of clicking "access your support request". You can now reply directly to our team from your email! Also, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org right from your inbox if you don't want to use the SAM support widget.
- Monthly respite rates are now available for foster care accounting.
- Donor prefix information now links to connected Person and Family records.
- Events can now be password protected again
- Fixed an issue which would occasionally import family emails to deleted records.
- An issue with disabled list items appearing on checkbox list fields and radio button fields has been fixed.
- An issue with non-responsive checkbox list fields on view forms has been fixed.
- An issue in which auto actions would occasionally not trigger for multi-record tables has been fixed.
- Newly created tables would occasionally inherit fields from deleted tables, this issue has been fixed.
If you encounter any issues after the release, please try clearing your browser's cache. This usually resolves most problems. If something is still acting odd, please get in touch with our team via the SAM Support link in your site, or via email@example.com.