Our latest and greatest SAM version is currently being released to clients.
This new version includes two new features and substancial improvements to our Donor and Volunteer modules.
Use existing information to create new records!
Entity Overhaul allows you to convert an exiting record into another type and share information between them.
For example, a Donor record can be converted to a Family record - when contact information is updated on the Donor record, it is also updated on the connected Family record. Pretty neat! See our help guide to learn more.
Instant insight and organization for multi-record forms
Like report stats, form stats allow you to quickly sort and filter entries on a multi record form by field criteria. For example, with a form stat you can quickly see how many client communications were in person vs over the phone, or how many therapy sessions have been paid vs unpaid.
Other changes include:
- Donor and Volunteer improvements - Record cleanup, navigating to donor / volunteer records from a report as opposed to their Person Record
- Tab Management - Control the names/colors of your SAM Tabs via Settings > Misc Advanced System Settings
- Form Stats - Ability similar to Report Stats in Forms
- Multi Record Forms - Now show the top 20 records by default so the page loads faster
- Security improvements to Public Forms Auto-Match Criteria
- WYSIWYG field on Public Forms
- Child Sibling Forms Improvements - Forms can be customized to pull other child fields
- Ability to show a custom message on the SAM Login page (in Configuration settings)
- Quick Search - option to include additional fields (like Person Type, when searching for a particular entity type)
- Photos on Templates - Use the "Photo for Templates" field on the Main Entity Tables
- Alert when leaving an Add/Edit form without saving the changes
- Fixes for various bugs and errors
If you have questions or concerns about this release, please reach out to us via the "Support" link in your SAM.