No downloads, no upkeep
SAM is a software service that is accessed over the internet using a web-browser. This means that there is no additional software to install and that SAM can be accessed from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Internet Explorer/Edge (version 10+)
- Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 and C#
- Microsoft SQL-Server 2017
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) (version 10)
- Secure Sockets (HTTPS)
All communication with SAM occurs over a secure/encrypted connection (SSL/TLS).
- Individual SAM Web Sites and Databases
Each SAM system is an independent installation with a dedicated database and web site. This minimizes the possibility of accidentally viewing information from another client.
- Encryption of sensitive information
- All passwords are encrypted.
- SAM Administrators may designate any field as sensitive and have it encrypted.
- On top of encryption, SAM requires users to supply an additional password in order to view encrypted information.
SAM Provides robust data logging. Administrators may view the history of any value in the system
- For data changes.
- For view of data.
Hosted at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
SAM is hosted in a secure data center managed by Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS has distinguished and is recognized as one of the best Cloud Infrastructure service providers.
- Payment Processing
Some SAM Modules accept payments from end users.
- Authorize.Net is our Credit Card processor
- SAM collects information and passes it to Authorize.net for processing. SAM does not store Credit Card information in our system, backups, or log files
- SAM Databases and Uploaded documents are backed up daily.
- Historical backups are encrypted and stored at Amazon Web Services
- They are retained for 60-days.